dinsdag 8 april 2014

the latest book I read: And then there were none...

from Agatha Cristie:
ten people get an invitation to come to an island, called indian island. On the island is a big house and everyone gets a room. They get treapped together on the island and on the first night suddenly a gramaphone plate starts to play. A voice accuses al of the people of murder and the adventure begins. Later than evening one of the ten dies of asficiation. In al of the rooms there is a little nursery ryhme about indians and on the dining table stand ten china indians and as soon as the first person dies, on of the indians is gone...

The book was fun to read and very exciting, but a little bit easy and very predictable, because if you hold the nursery ryhme next to you, you know how the people are killed but not who and where. I finished the book very quickly because I wanted to know who the murderer was. I dn't think I'm going to read much more about Agatha Cristie because I find them a bit to predictable.

ike

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten