dinsdag 1 april 2014

hello,

I've read another book; the diary of Anne Frank! I finished it in a week. I loved reading it, Anne was a very good writer. The book isn't so much about the war as I thought it would be. I mean of course there scenes where she talks about to war, and they were very afraid, but even those times are writen just splendidly. Also you notice the change she had been undergoing while she was writing the diary. altough there were lots of boring stuff in the house  but still she succeded in writing it down so interesting. The down side on the book is that it stops so abruptly and the her change isn't done yet. And I know it isn't fiction but it is so sad. The epilogue was the most depressing to read, the were al just killed a month or even days before to would have been gotten freed. This is probably the only book in Dutch literature I will ever like...
(That says something about how I think about Dutch literature)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten